RemixOS Player v1.0.102 Released
Recently Remix Os Player v1.0.102 was released, this article provides this version change log and necessary information related to it. If you have any queries, questions or doubts; you may ask us in the comments section of this article.
This new version of Remix OS Player is now available for download. There are few fixes of bugs in this version and is numbered as v1.0.102.
It was released on September 20, 2016.
See the summary of fixes and new features below:
Changelog of Remix OS Player v1.0.102:
Fixed most issues, where Remix OS Play was stuck in loading (“Patience is bitter…”)
A bug was Fixed where Play Store couldn’t download apps
A bug Desktop folder was not shown in File Manager is also Fixed
Feature added for users to download Play Store during Setup
Added tool to collect hardware information to better diagnose compatibility issues
To save all your data and apps from your previous version, please follow these steps:
- Before you download Remix OS Player version: 1.0.102, find your RemixOSPlayer folder
- Go to: ‘RemixOSPlayer > remixemu > avd > Remix_OS.avd’
- Make a copy of the file named ‘userdata-qemu’ and save somewhere you can find (ie. desktop)
- After downloading this update (http://www.jide.com/
remixos-player#download) paste the ‘userdata-qemu’ file into the ‘Remix_OS.avd’ folder before your first boot
- Run Remix OS Player and you should have kept your apps and data from before
Download Remix Os Player: Link
This link will take you to our Download Page for Remix OS Player. There you can download the latest version or even the older versions.
For Installation you can Refer these articles:
- How to Install Remix Os Player
- Prerequisites for Android Emulators – ( These are the necessary software’s that are required to run android emulators)
Note: You can also download any previous versions of Bluestacks from the download page.