A new version of Nox App Player was made available. This build is numbered as Nox App Player v18.104.22.168. This version is for Windows Users.
Release Date was
This version is much targeted towards Pokemon Go Users bringing updates and features for a better gameplay.
You can see the change log below.
Download links for this version are available on our site and can be accessed from the link at the bottom of this page.
Learn more about Nox App Player.
What’s different in Nox App Player v3.7.2?
- Add System specifications and FAQ section
- Add Frames setting in System Settings >> Advanced
- Fixed black glitches in games
- Fixed Russian input issue with capital letters
- Fixed Macro recorder cannot record @ symbol issue
- Direct in-software update to 3.7.2 is not available yet, you need to uninstall the current version first and then install 3.7.2 directly
- Please make sure to backup all your data before uninstall current Nox.
- Some antivirus may falsely block Nox App Player installation or startup. Please quit your antivirus and try again if this happens.
- It is recommended that you enable VT on your computer to get better performance of Nox
We recently installed it our PC’s and our review of it is that these bugs fixes are really welcomed.
We also tested in a low specs PC with dual core CPU and 2Gb Ram with an old graphics card which was Nvidia GT 210 ( a cheap GPU) but Nox was running pretty well in this specs too.
If you come across any problem with this version make sure to report it to us on our forum or in the comments below. We will help you to sort it out or if there’s any bug we will report it to Nox App Player Support for a possible fix.
Thanks for reading this article.