A new version of Nox App Player was made available. This build is numbered as Nox App Player v3.7.0. This version is for Windows Users.
Release Date was
Nox App Player is one of the leading Android Emulators right now. We like it due to its customization features and frequent updates.
Learn more about -> Nox App Player.
Before Installing Have a look on Requirements for Nox App Player.
Download links for this version are available on our site and can be accessed from the link at the bottom of this post.
You can see the change log below.
What’s different in Nox App Player 3.7.0?
This version brings support for Pokemon Go.
- Support Pokémon GO on PC
- Added brief Tutorial to guide user through the basic functions
- Optimized all the error messages window
- Fixed data loss and crash due to abnormal close down of Nox App Player
- Added Settings function in Multiplayer Management Panel so you could change settings before start a specific instance
- Direct in-software update to 3.7.0 is not available yet
- Some antivirus may falsely block Nox App Player installation. If this happens, please let us know.
- Please make sure to backup all your data before uninstall current Nox.
- It is recommended that you enable VT of your computer to get better performance on Nox
We recently installed it our PC’s and our review of it is that these bugs fixes are really welcomed.
We also tested in a low specs PC with dual core CPU and 2Gb Ram with an old graphics card which was Nvidia GT 210 ( a cheap GPU) but Nox was running pretty well in this specs too.
If you come across any problem with this version make sure to report it to us on our forum or in the comments below. We will help you to sort it out or if there’s any bug we will report it to Nox App Player Support for a possible fix.
Hola! Now You can get quick and dedicated support by
- Liking our Facebook Page
- Following Us Twitter
- Joining Our Facebook group
- Following on Google+ and
- Subscribing to our Youtube Channel.
Just do all the above, get in the verified list and get free support.
Thanks for reading this article.