A new version of Nox App Player was released and made available. This build is referred v22.214.171.124, and it is for Windows operating system.
Release Date: unknown.
Nox App Player is one of the leading Android Emulators right now. We like it due to its customization features and frequent updates.
Learn more about -> Nox App Player.
Before Installing Have a look on Requirements for Nox App Player.
Download links for this version are available on our site and can be accessed from the link at the bottom of this post.
You can see the change log below.
What’s different in Nox App Player 3.3?
- Add batch operation option in multi-instance management panel
- Fixed mouse scroll intrigue click action problem. If this ever happens again, click Ctrl to fix it.
- Add Google Contact
- WASD key mapping in keyboard control is now customizable
- Add support to DirectX rendering
- Set Nox App Player’s MAC address to be in concordance with the hosting PC
- Fixed access failure to internet and made it possible to connect to internet in virtual machine
- Add Vietnam network operator information
- Fixed startup error caused by double installing of VM
- Solved My Documents access error under some systems
- Optimized the startup time
- Fixed adb connection loss due to ROM restart
- Fixed numerical keys and Tab key mapping issue
- Improved Macro Recording feature
- Add support to synchronize Nox App Player date and time with hosting PC’s timezone
- Add Russian in system language settings
- Change the default Android space to 64 GB
- Able to run in Virtual Machines (with DirectX mode on and VMware version over 6.0)
- Optimized UI for 4k computer monitors
- Direct update from 3.1 to 3.3 not available now
- Some antivirus may falsely block Nox App Player installation. If this happens, please let us know.
- It is highly recommended that you backup all your data before uninstall current Nox.
We recently installed it our pc’s and our review of it is that these bugs fixes are really welcomed. Now Nox App Player is more stable and it seems that it is faster than before.
We also tested in a low specs pc with dual core cpu and 2Gb Ram with an old graphics card which was Nvidia GT 210 ( a cheap GPU) but Nox was running pretty well in this specs too. At least better than Bluestack’s Newer version.
If you come across any problem with this version make sure to report it to us on our forum or in the comments below. We will help you to sort it out or if there’s any bug we will report it to Nox App Player Support for a possible fix.
Hola! Now You can get quick and dedicated support by
- Liking our Facebook Page
- Following Us Twitter
- Joining Our Facebook group
- Following on Google+ and
- Subscribing to our Youtube Channel.
Just do all the above, get in the verified list and get free support.
Thanks for reading this article.