A new version of Nox App Player was made available. This build is numbered as Nox App Player v3.1.0. This version is for Windows Users.
Release Date is unknown.
You can see the change log below.
Download links for this version are available on our site and can be accessed from the link at the bottom of this page.
Learn more about Nox App Player.
What’s different in Nox App Player 3.1?
- Pre-loaded a compatible Facebook Lite version
- Added error message and solution to Nox crash under some XP systems
- Added specific error message when VT is occupied by other programs
- Added “stay on top” option
- Added “Pause” button for video recording
- When Nox crashes due to sudden power off of hosting PC, it will
- automatically restore the data as of the latest normal startup
- Optimized gamepad/controller UI. Users could manage gamepad/controller
- connection from sidebar shortcut
- Fixed “File corrupted” error caused by special characters
- Fixed stuck at 99% and have no error message due to unstable internet
- connection problem
- Fixed: keyboard control fail to function after screen rotation
- Fixed: Korean, Thailand keyboard input issue
- Fixed: when restarted, Nox will keep the language and time changes in
- Android settings
- Fixed: side bar lingering when dragging the main window of Nox
- Removed F11 as default shortcut for Full screen
We recently installed it our PC’s and our review of it is that these bugs fixes are really welcomed.
This version works well with low-end computers too.
If you come across any problem with this version make sure to report it to us on our forum or in the comments below. We will help you to sort it out or if there’s any bug we will report it to Nox App Player Support for a possible fix.
Thanks for reading this article.