Bluestacks App Player v188.8.131.5224 Released
Bluestacks App Player v184.108.40.20624 is released, this article provides this version changelog and necessary information related to it. If you have any queries, questions or doubts; you may ask us in the comments section of this article.
This new version of Bluestacks App Player is now available for download. There are few fixes of bugs in this version and is numbered as v220.127.116.1124.
It was released on 22/07/2016.
This latest update rids many cumbersome tutorials to hack BlueStacks to play Pokémon GO. Now you can simply install and play!
See the summary of fixes and new features below:
- Fix for Authentication error after Google login
- Fix related to Affiliate tracking
Pokemon App related changes
- Added location icon in Toolbar which launches Fake GPS App
- WSAD keys assigned to move the avatar
- Shift Key + WSAD keys to move the avatar faster
- Key mapping guidance visible to users on app launch
- Shake/vibrates screen whenever new Pokemon appears
- Fix for In-App Purchase crashes in Pokemon app
- Fix for google login issue from within Pokemon app, previously it was getting stuck in login loop
- Added Chat icon in toolbar
* After the recent update of Clash of Clans, it stopped working for some users. This new version fixes those issues
Download it Here: Link
We have checked and installed this new version on our own desktops and laptops, this build is running well and without any problems.
For Installation you can Refer these articles:
* How to Install Bluestacks Android Emulator
* Prerequisites for Android Emulators – ( These are the necessary software’s that are required to run android emulators)
Note: You can also download any previous versions of Bluestacks from the download page.