LeapDroid: One of the Fastest & Most Powerful Android Emulator
LeapDroid is an Android emulator that employs state-of-the-art virtual machine technologies running the whole Android system inside Windows. It is fast, simple to use and immediately turns a PC into a very powerful Android tablet.
It is a free Android emulator dedicated to bringing the best experience users play Android games and apps on PC. By creating a virtual Android OS on PC, it enables PC users to use Android apps and play Android games on a desktop with the benefit of a bigger screen, better hardware performance, and easier control.
After significant market recognition in China and Southeast Asia, Leapdroid has begun its quest to rival Bluestacks in the English market.
Features of Leapdroid
- You get Ultra high performance through memory sharing between VM and host.
- OpenGL support.
- File sharing between VM and Host.
- Native adb support.
- Multiple instance support
- Copy and Paste texts between VM and host
- Host IME
- Key mapping, Any touch gesture you would use on an Android device can easily be mapped to a keyboard or mouse gesture
- Audio output and microphone input
- High compatibility, more than 98% of Android apps can run in LeapDroid
- Dual Core AMD or Intel CPU
- 32/64-bit of Windows 7 or above
- GPU with OpenGL 2.1 or above
- Minimum 2GB of System RAM, 4GB is recommended for better performance
- Minimum 2GB of Hard disk free space
- *Hardware Virtualization Technology(Intel VT-x/AMD-V) enabled (Recommended for better performance)
- *Hyper-V disabled (Recommended for better performance)
Installing Leapdroid is simple. You don’t have to configure much, and you can select where the keep the data of the nox emulator which is basically in C:/ drive. We insist on leaving it be.
We advise installing various prerequisites required to run Android Emulators.
Go through this article below; it will highlight all those run-times, drivers, and applications needed for Android emulators.
Article: Prerequisites For Android Emulators
Leapdroid comes with a simple UI based on Kitkat launcher. You will get the feeling as if you are using the KitKat version of Android on your desktop on installing Leapdroid. The overall navigation is similar to other emulators. But to hang on with this Android emulator, it might take some time to settle down. Once you get used to it, I am sure you will love to use Leapdroid for Windows PC or Laptop.
There are lot more exciting features in Leapdroid emulator that will surely make you fall in love with it! The navigation is simple, and the keyboard controls seem to be fine as compared to Bluestacks and Nox Emulator.
As we also develop Android Apps, Leapdroid is very useful to use with Android Studio and other Android development toolkits.
It’s fast, easy to deploy and quite handy when debugging apps. When it comes to Android app or game development, Leapdroid is very useful.
|Fast||Development Halted as the company behind Leapdroid was absorbed by Google.|
|Powerful Emulator with Many Configuration Options|
|Screen Orientation Support|
To get the download links and latest version information Click Here.
Hola! Now You can get quick and dedicated support by
- Liking our Facebook Page
- Following Us Twitter
- Joining Our Facebook group
- Following on Google+ and
- Subscribing to our Youtube Channel.
Just do all the above, get in the verified list and get free support.