Nox App Player Requirements
This article provides information about Nox App Player Requirements. Go through all the requirements and makes sure you meet the necessary criteria’s If you have any queries, questions or doubts; you may ask us in the comments section of this article.
For every software, there are various kind of software and hardware requirements. So are for Nox App player.
Here’s a general list of those requirements that are needed to run Nox App Player.
At a Glance,
Software Requirements For Nox App Player
- Net Framework
- Direct X
- Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package’s (2008,2010,2013)
- Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 / Ubuntu 14.04+ / OSX 10.8+
Hardware Requirements For Nox App Player
- Dual Core AMD or Intel CPU
- 2Gb of RAM; Andy uses less than 1Gb while running apps
- At least 1.5Gb of free disk space
- GPU with OpenGL 2.1 support
- Quad-core AMD or Intel CPU with AMDv/VT-x
- 4Gb of RAM
- 2Gb of free disk space
- GPU with OpenGL 4
To install Nox App Player, your computer needs to meet the following requirements:
- Operating system: Windows XP (32 bit) SP3/Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit)/Windows 8 (32 or 64 bit)/Windows 10Note: Nox App Player Works well in all the versions of windows, but we generally advise users to use a 64-bit version of Windows.
- AMD Dual Core Processor or Dual Core and above Intel CPU(Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred but not a must). Recommend CPU for Intel is i3 above.
- At least 1.5 GB RAM – Though we advise and insights users to have more RAM, as it helps to run the emulator smoothly.Note: You can run Nox even with 1 GB ram. However, we recommend having more than 4 GB ram.
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support. You could download and run this tool to find your OpenGL version.GPU stands for Graphics Processing Unit or Otherwise commonly termed as Graphics Card/Video Card. You need a Graphics Card/GPU to run applications that demand heavy graphics.We recommend users to use a good graphics card as it will necessarily boost the performance of android emulators.
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving Android apps/games and their data you may download and install) and 300 MB of the system disk.More hard disk space will be needed after you install apps in it.
Nox App Player is usually installed under C: by default, but you could choose to install it in another drive during installation.
Please note that Nox App Player is now fully compatible with major Antivirus’s such as Avast and BitDefender if you have VT enabled in your BIOS. To install and use both of them on the same PC, please make sure to disable VT first if any error occurs.
Note: Nox App Player cannot run in Virtual Machines.
Other tutorials you might be interested in:
-> How to Install Nox App Player
-> How to Root Nox App Player
Thanks for reading this article, if you have any suggestion, doubt or want to know more about something, just ask us in the comments below.