Welcome to Android Emulator
This website discusses the development and updates related to Android Emulators.
What are Emulators?
An emulator typically enables the host system to run software or use peripheral devices designed for the guest system. Emulation refers to the ability of a computer program in an electronic device; to emulate (imitate) another program or device.
Android Emulator's: What are they?
Android Emulators are a type of emulators or simulation applications; designed & developed to run Android environment on a compatible machine, such as on your computer system. It happens by virtualizing a mobile device that runs on your PC or laptop.
Hence, by the emulation of an Android device virtually on your computer system, you simply get the ability to use android apps or games on your computers if your system is capable enough to handle the emulation.
Therefore becoming beneficial for daily Android users as now, they just can use their desired Android app or game on their PC's or laptops or whatever machine that they have if they have enough compute power. Remember the more powerful your system is, the more fluid the emulation will be.
The people benefitting the most here are the programmers & app developers. Such people could use these android emulators to develop, test and build Android applications, without the need for an actual physical device, which may significantly increase the cost of producing something.
In awake of such features, many companies started developing and building their Android Emulators to the consumers or the general public.
Now any user can quickly run any Android App or Game on their computers with enough compute power without any thing to do so.
Simply, Android emulators let you run your favorite apps and games on your desktops and laptops as if, you were using or playing them on your Android device.
Benefits of Android Emulators
For Consumer's or Daily Users
- Experience Android environment on your any computer running Windows or Mac
- General users can run all most all Android games or apps on your their PC's
- The App Developers can now test the development and progress of Android applications without needing an Android device. Saving time & resource, completion of the project will be faster.
- The costs related to Testing and Debugging builds, and other processes will be saved. Hence the project cost will eventually get less.
- Apps Can be tested with the latest Android OS (With Official Android Emulator from Google )
What is This Website For?
We created AndroidEmulator.in, to provide you with a place where you can get information and support related to most of the Android Emulators.
Other than that, here are some of the stuff that goes on in this site:
- Aimed at Mobile app development, information on this website is useful for mobile app developers.
- Feedback and Bug Reporting - We accept feedback and bug reports related to Android emulators.
- Android Emulators Listing - There are many emulators available, We list most of them on our site.
- Reviews on Android Emulators
- News & Updates - Any News related to Android emulators can be found on our blog
- Recommendations depending on your computer configuration.
- Download Links
- Support, Tutorials and Troubleshoot Guides
- YouTube Channel - Where we post videos and tutorials.
- Social Network Presence - So that people could reach to us there and know about android emulators.
- Forum - Where people can participate and discuss topics related to Android emulators.
Latest Updates From our Site
Major Navigation: This site main areas.
Our Presence on the Internet
Follow us on Various Official Social Channels
Facebook: Dedicated Facebook Page for latest updates from our website and forum.
Twitter: Dedicated Twitter Handle for latest updates from our site and forum.
Google+: Dedicated Google+ profile for latest updates from our site and forum.
YouTube: Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for video tutorials on Android Emulators.
Facebook Group: Join our Facebook Group for active app developer support from our group members on Facebook.
Forum: Dedicated Community Forum to discuss topics related to development and compatibility of Android Emulators.