Welcome to Android Emulator
This website discusses the development and updates related to Android Emulators.
What are Emulators?
An emulator typically enables the host system to run software or use peripheral devices designed for the guest system. Emulation refers to the ability of a computer program in an electronic device; to emulate (imitate) another program or device.
Android Emulator's: What are they?
Android Emulators are explicitly a type of emulators/simulators applications; designed and developed to run Android like environment, on your computer system. It happens by virtualizing a mobile device that runs on your PC or laptop.
Thus, by emulating an Android device on your computer, you simply can use android applications or games on your computers. It becomes beneficial for daily Android users as they can use their desired Android app or game on their computers or laptops, wheresoever supported.
The people who benefit the most are programmers & app developers. Such people could use these emulators to develop and test new Android applications, without the need of an actual device.
Due to such features, many companies started developing and providing such Android Emulators to the general public.
Now any user can run Android Apps or Games on their computers without requiring any programming knowledge.
In Simple, Android emulators can let you use any Android app or let you plan any Android game, that you usually use or play on your Android device.
Benefits of Android Emulators
For Consumer's or Daily Users
- Lets you experience True Android environment on your Windows or Mac Computer
- Now you can run any Android game or app on your PC
- App Developers can now test the development for Android applications without needing an Android device.
- Saves cost on Testing and Debugging Purposes
- Apps Can be tested with the latest Android OS (With Official Android Emulator from Google )
What is This Website For?
We created AndroidEmulator.in, to provide you with a place where you can get information and support related to most of the Android Emulators.
Other than that, here are some of the stuff that goes on in this site:
- Aimed at Mobile app development, information on this website is useful for mobile app developers.
- Feedback and Bug Reporting - We accept feedback and bug reports related to Android emulators.
- Android Emulators Listing - There are many emulators available, We list most of them on our site.
- Reviews on Android Emulators
- News & Updates - Any News related to Android emulators can be found on our blog
- Recommendations depending on your computer configuration.
- Download Links
- Support, Tutorials and Troubleshoot Guides
- YouTube Channel - Where we post videos and tutorials.
- Social Network Presence - So that people could reach to us there and know about android emulators.
- Forum - Where people can participate and discuss topics related to Android emulators.
Latest Updates From our Site
Major Navigation: This site main areas.
Our Presence on the Internet
Follow us on Various Official Social Channels
Facebook: Dedicated Facebook Page for latest updates from our website and forum.
Twitter: Dedicated Twitter Handle for latest updates from our site and forum.
Google+: Dedicated Google+ profile for latest updates from our site and forum.
YouTube: Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for video tutorials on Android Emulators.
Facebook Group: Join our Facebook Group for active app developer support from our group members on Facebook.
Forum: Dedicated Community Forum to discuss topics related to development and compatibility of Android Emulators.
We Also Provide Paid Remote Support For All Android Emulators
Contact us For Further Information